West End Home
- Price: $ 495,000
- Closest Beach: Maundays Bay
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1985
- Plot Size: .5 of an acre
- Pool: No but room to build one
- Cistern capacity: 33,000 gallons
- Square footage: Approx 2100 covered
- Construction material: Reinforced Concrete
- Roof material: Concrete
- Air conditioning: In the bedrooms and the apartment
- Additional features: Single Car Garage / Mature Well Kept Landscaping / Hurricane Shutters
This is a super family home in a great location close to Cap Juluca and all the beaches and restaurants on the west end. The current owners designed and built it in 1985 and the high vaulted ceilings and large windows make for a bright open space. The three bedrooms are spacious and there is a separate one bedroom apartment on the ground level which would be suitable for renting out or as a guest suite.
The house is angeled well to make the best of the trade winds and the half acre lot is fully fenced with nice views of the ocean and St. Martin from the terrace. With a little updating this could be a stunning property and is priced very well at $495,000. The property is being sold unfurnished but this can be negotiated. Give us a call to take a look.