- Price: $ 540,000
- Closest Beach: Sandy Ground Beach
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Year Built: Refurbished in 2012
- Plot Size: .2 of an acre
- Pool: No but there is room
- Sold furnished: Yes
- Cistern capacity: There are 3 separate cisterns
- Generator: Yes
- Square footage: 2300 square feet of covered space
- Construction material: Concrete
- Air conditioning: In the bedrooms
- Additional features: Room to build an additional bedroom / laundry area / UV filtration system for drinking water
The name says it all, from the 400ft covered terrace you can watch all the comings and goings of the yachts and fisherman in Road Bay as well as some spectacular sunsets. Just 5 minutes walk from the beach but in a quiet and lush area with no immediate neighbours you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
The property was totally refurbished in 2012 so all the systems are new and hurricane shutters, generator and solar panels were added. There are two bedrooms, both with en-suite facilities and a lovely bright open plan living room with dining area and fully equipped kitchen. The owners have also done a great job in the gardens which comprise of mature trees, fruit trees, herbs and an unusually large number of flowering plants.
Although the current owners do not rent the property it certainly has income potential. There is the advantage of solar panels, gel batteries and Victron inverter so only uses the grid as backup or for high power demand. If you are looking for a peaceful escape but within walking distance to the action that is turn key and sensibly priced and very low maintenance, I urge you to view Baywatch.